Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 13 August 2012

Music on a Monday...Myfanwy

Myfanwy...my chosen name, means 'my dearest' or 'my lovely one'. It is in my biased opinion, one of the loveliest of Welsh names.
The music I have chosen this week for is also truly beautiful. 
I have only ever heard the choral version of this song, but this week I heard it performed acoustically and I was totally blown away by the simplicity of this adaptation

I hope you like it as much as me!

Écoutez cette belle mélodie




Revenir bientôt!

Love Maffy x

2 comments:

  1. Paris will always be my most beloved place. It was in Paris my husband proposed.

    Beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      How romantic! I love Paris too x
      Nice to see you
      Maffy x

      Delete