Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 18 June 2012

Lost in France





Lost In France by Bonnie Tyler on Grooveshark




It's been 2 weeks now since I arrived at La Commune.

I've been out walking a lot...trying to find my way around.
I have spent quite a bit of time being...Lost! 

But how exciting getting lost can be!

The place is beautiful, the hedgerows are looking particularly lovely and I have really enjoyed some quiet time alone.

Don't get me wrong I love being among people and have some very special friends old and new... but sometimes a girl needs sanctuary...right ladies (and gentlemen of course)? 

Come with me for a walk round La Commune..
.
Le Bocage

Les abeilles ont été chantant
Si jolie

Crystal de Nature

Portes du château I look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment