Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 22 June 2012

Les Animaux De La Commune







Carnival Of The Animals by London Symphony Orchestra on Grooveshark

Since I have been here in Normandie I have walked miles, rain or shine...well mostly rain really.
As I mentioned in my previous post I have been lost quite a bit, I have also been muddy quite a bit having fallen down more than one rabbit hole. Freaky how I always seem to find the muddiest spot to do that in.
My gorgeous, most comfy, walking shoes which were immaculately clean in the UK really look a bit of a state now.
I have loved meeting the inhabitants of La Commune and they have been very welcoming.
So far during my cross country hikes, and even here in the village, I have only made the acquaintance of one human being...She was shouting her dog in, who was trying, but failing, to guard his property with all his might...turned out to be a pussy cat in disguise!
Anyhow nice lady waved up at me and wished me Bonne journée!

Come and meet Les Animaux de La Commune


Couldn't photograph the frogs but they were certainly enjoying the pond



These little bullocks look like Freisians 




Big scary dog!!!




Little donkey



...who scared the life out of me with the volume of his bray




French cows!


...and a rather matronly cow



Thought they were looking at me a little suspiciously



...they got a little braver, especially the little ones


Morning!


Getting familiar


Okay that's it... I really love you lady

Bonne journée









1 comment: